Last week I posted part 1 of the Q&A about being in quarantine while also recovering from an eating disorder. If you haven’t seen that video yet, then click HERE.
And now is time for the second part of the Q&A where I will answer all your questions about recovery in general. Here are some of the questions I will answer in this video:
- Can I experience extreme hunger even if I’m weight restored?
- What about intuitive eating in anorexia recovery?
- Is “healthy dieting” a thing?
- How to work on body image?
- What if you can’t decide what to eat?
- What to do with a never-ending fear of weight gain?
- How long does it take to lose rebound weight?
- And many more!
Also, check out all the videos that I suggested you watch:
- Last week’s recovery Q&A: https://youtu.be/ky83sr4kRxI
- How to know if you are weight restored: https://youtu.be/mpY1NmKsca8
- Why diets don’t work: https://youtu.be/3NK0XpZwxKQ
- Misconceptions about intuitive eating: https://followtheintuition.com/5-misconceptions-intuitive-eating/
- Intuitive eating: Listening to your body as a whole: https://youtu.be/kzabx2foYa8
- What about caloric maximum?: https://youtu.be/JOP0JbwXAPw
Online Course: Get back your period and recovery from hypothalamic amenorrhea: https://followtheintuition.com/get-your-period-back-after-an-eating-disorder/
I hope you found this video helpful and supportive! ❤️
And if you want to know more about recovery and how to do it step by step then please read my book “BrainwashED”
If you wish to work with me one one one, then I offer 12-Week Recovery Coaching where I can help you go through your recovery step by step and offer support and accountability. Read more and apply HERE.