This week I got the amazing chance to interview a body positive ED warrior Sarah Frances Young, also known as @podypositivepear on Instagram. She recovered from Atypical Anorexia about 3 years ago and is now helping others to recover as well!
She is also someone who helped me in my recovery journey. I was watching her videos on Youtube back in 2013-2014 when I was still a work in progress and it really motivated me to keep going and push through my fears and challenges.
In this video interview you will find out:
– Sarah’s story from Atypical Anorexia to full recovery
– What she recommends to someone who’s going through extreme hunger
– How to overcome the fear of weight gain in recovery
– How to improve your body image and self-esteem
– Her 3 best tips for eating disorder recovery
See interview on Youtube: https://youtu.be/
Article about food addiction: http://bit.ly/2jCiM2C
Hope you enjoy the interview and get inspired for your own recovery!