Today I have something inspiring to share with you! 🙂 I interviewed one of my former clients, Jerika Ejercito, about her journey to recovery after 20 years of eating disorders.
In this interview, we talk about Jerika’s story – her background, her recovery journey, and the progress she has made so far.
Jerika goes into more detail about:
- How was it like to grow up in a high profile family (family of movie actors and politicians)
- How did her eating disorder start and what was it like
- Why she was stuck for so many years not even knowing she had a problem
- Her struggles with self-worth, body image, and her mindset, and some key practices that helped her to get better
- The progress she has made so far – how has her eating, her life, and her relationship to food changed?
I hope you have found this interview inspiring and it gives you hope and motivation to keep going on your recovery as well! 🙂
Connect with Jerika Ejercito:
Her website: https://onemega.com/jerikaejercito/
Her Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jerikaejercito/
If you want to learn more about recovery and how to do it step by step then please read my book “BrainwashED”
If you wish to work with me one on one, then I offer 12-Week Recovery Coaching where I can help you go through your recovery step by step and offer support and accountability. Read more and apply HERE.