Today I have something inspiring to share with you! 🙂 I interviewed one of my former clients, Jerika Ejercito, about her journey to recovery after 20 years of eating disorders.
In this interview, we talk about Jerika’s story – her background, her recovery journey, and the progress she has made so far.
Jerika goes into more detail about:
- How was it like to grow up in a high profile family (family of movie actors and politicians)
- How did her eating disorder start and what was it like
- Why she was stuck for so many years not even knowing she had a problem
- Her struggles with self-worth, body image, and her mindset, and some key practices that helped her to get better
- The progress she has made so far – how has her eating, her life, and her relationship to food changed?
I hope you have found this interview inspiring and it gives you hope and motivation to keep going on your recovery as well! 🙂
Connect with Jerika Ejercito:
Her website: https://onemega.com/jerikaejercito/
Her Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jerikaejercito/
If you want to learn more about recovery and how to do it step by step then please read my book “BrainwashED”
And also please check out my recovery courses: Kickstart Your Eating Disorder Recovery and How To Get Back Your Period
If you wish to work with me one on one, then I offer 12-Week Recovery Coaching where I can help you go through your recovery step by step and offer support and accountability. Read more and apply HERE.