BrainwashED: Diet-Induced Eating Disorders. How You Got Sucked In and How To Recover.
- Scientific proof how dieting and restriction can spiral into an eating disorder and how to step out of the dieting merry-go-hell. Secrets to achieving a healthy weight with no restriction!
- Essential steps for physical recovery. What you need to implement ASAP in order to start your recovery. Without these steps recovery is impossible!
- How to achieve full mental recovery. Things you need to know about eating disordered thoughts and how to train your brain to have a mindset of a normal eater. And how to restore a healthy body image and self-esteem.
- What are the recovery symptoms and what is the best way to deal with them. Surprising facts how our body goes through recovery that you need to know!
- How to recover normal hunger signals so you can eat when hungry, stop when full and never feel out of control with foods again! A step-by-step guide to achieving full recovery!
“BrainwashED is an important read for anyone who has developed harmful eating behaviors after a restrictive diet. The author, Elisa Oras, clearly points out the dangers of dieting and encourages readers to give up food rules and calorie deficits. She guides her readers toward freedom from food obsessions by helping them put aside destructive eating patterns, feed their bodies the calories they need, and then learn to allow their intuition to guide eating. This book draws from the author’s personal experience and her experience helping others, as well as sound research into the inefficacy of diets and many other issues that affect the recovery process. Elisa’s enthusiasm for guiding women and men out of the trap of dieting is evident on every page, and this book will surely help many move toward a life free of disordered eating.” – Kathryn Hansen, author of Brain over Binge, and The Brain over Binge Recovery Guide.
“BrainwashED is a very informative and liberating read for those who struggle with diet after diet and, as a result, are stuck in unhealthy eating patterns. Using her own experience of healing from bulimia/orthorexia along with a wealth of research, Elisa Oras shows us the dangers of restrictive eating and it’s impact on both physical and emotional health. She shares a path from disordered thinking to a more balanced and intuitive relationship with food and is very honest about her failures as well as her successes. This a refreshing and inspiring book that is clearly from the heart.” – Davina Chessid, author of Food Crazy Mind.
“I gave 5 stars for this book only because it deserves it. All of them. Elisa is speaking through my heart and my soul. Her words were a shockwave for me. Especially for people with eating disordes, or their realtives, is by far the most helpful book I’ve read for such a long time.” – Eva
“I wouldn’t have thought one book could totally change the way I think about food and dieting – but this one has. As I was reading the author’s own experience of eating disorder and recovery I found that I could relate to what she was saying. It all made sense and it was as if everything clicked into place.” – Catherine
When you implement strategies outlined in this book you will be able to:
- Recover from eating disorders and disordered eating habits
- Eat when hungry, stop when full naturally
- Lose all desire to binge and overeat. No more cravings!
- Eat whatever you want, when you want and how much you want.
- No guilt or obsessions around foods!
- Fast metabolism and healthy hormones!
- Much improved body image and mental health!
- Maintain a healthy weight effortlessly even without having to exercise!
- Lose weight without even trying, if overweight!
“This book is such common sense in a world gone crazy with diet gimmicks and weight loss fads! It’s an invitation to learn how to listen to your own body and what it truly needs. I highly recommend it!” – Michelle
“I know that if I would have read BrainwashED at any point during my attempts to recover, it had catapulted my results and I would have had so many more happy and healthy years. The overall tone she uses is both professional and approachable, with relatable language and expressions that my best friends could have written. Everything is very well researched and persuasive – I guarantee you, this book brings along a new and powerful mindset that can fight off any disordered eating.” – A.
“This book has changed so many of my views on diets, recovery, and learning to love and accept your natural body while becoming truly in tune with your bodies intuition once again …This approach is absolutely no fail because it’s all about learning about YOUR body. It’s about paving your own path of recovery, and realizing iit is absolutely possible to FULLY recover from your eating disorder. It’s an absolute gem!” – Hannah
“I’m so happy I stumbled across this book. Even if you don’t have a full-blown eating disorder, but you are obsessed with food and trying new diets and are always unhappy with the results, this book will likely help and enlighten you.” – Miss Olive