Today’s post is something exciting and inspirational. I’m interviewing one of my former clients, Migle, about how she fully recovered from 6 years of anorexia.
Different recovery professionals had told her that since she was suffering from chronic anorexia then full recovery would take her at least 7-10 years…but by hearing her story now you will see how that wasn’t the case.
I hope her story makes you believe in full recovery!
In this interview we cover:
- Migle’s story and how her eating disorder started
- How she went through treatment but saw no lasting change
- How she found MinnieMaud approach and decided to start coaching with Elisa
- What was hardest about recovery and how she managed to keep going
- Her experience with relapse and getting back on track
- Where she is now – her relationship with food and her body and moving on with her life after recovery.
I hope you find this interview helpful and it gives you the motivation to keep going. I hope it makes you believe that full recovery is possible for you as well! 🙂
Migle’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miglevovere/
Need more help with your recovery?
If you want to learn more about recovery and how to do it step by step then please read my book “BrainwashED”
If you wish to work with me one on one, then I offer 12-Week Recovery Coaching where I can help you go through your recovery step by step and offer support and accountability. Read more and apply HERE.